1.Wash hair thoroughly with the Clarifying Shampoo (Step1) to remove all oil and dirt from the hair and to open the hair cuticles. At least three shampoo's is advised.
2. Towel dry hair or blow dry your hair until that it is 95% dry.
3.Divide the hair into 4 to 5 sections and start applying the Keratin Treatment to each section from the root to ends to ensure that every strand of the hair receives the keratin Treatment.
4. After Applying the Keratin Treatment to every section, blow-dry the hair & brush. It is very important is brushed and blow dried!!
Caution: Hair treatments can cause allergic reactions. A skin sensitivity test must be performed 48 hours before use. Carefully follow application directions. Always wear gloves for application of treatment. Do not apply on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for several minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and seek medical advice. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for Pregnant or nursing women.
Storage: Keep in a dry, cool place, away from direct light and heat.
5. Divide again the head in 4 to 5 sections and flat iron each section to seal the keratin into the hair. Straighteners must reach 230 degrees Celsius.
6. To tame frizz or simply relax curls a wash hair after 24 hours, however for a more straighter appearance or for stubborn or damaged hair, please leave treatment in for 72 hours before washing with Nano Beauty Sulfate free shampoo.
Once you divide your hair into the four sections, you will then gradually work your way through each section, starting from the nape of your neck (bottom), parting your hair vertically and working your way up. The flat iron should be run over each sub section at least five times making hair bone straight. You will actually notice that as you run the flat iron over each sub section, your hair will change from a dull waxy appearance to a shiny glow thus confirming that you are sealing in the treatment. Do not over saturate your hair with the keratin. Use a fine tooth comb (tail comb) to help distribute the treatment. This will ensure any excess is removed.
COCOCHOCO Clarifying Shampoo is specially formulated with advanced foaming action that deep cleans the hair cuticle to remove all residues and impurities that cling to the hair shaft.
This products with Advanced Timed PH Elevating Technology then allows the cuticle to open for optimal results during the application of the COCOCHOCO Keratin Straightening Treatment.
COCOCHOCO Free Sulphate Shampoo is a Pure Essentials Shampoo formulated for individuals with sensitive scalp, dry, damaged or treated hair.
This Shampoo gently cleans without drying the hair or causing scalp irritation.
This Shampoo contains NO SULPHATE CLEANSERS, NO DRYING SOAPS and NO SCALP IRRITANTS.
We use only naturally derived cleansers, Yucca (Cactus) juice and Soap Bark Extract and extra gentle Soy proteins that gently cleans without stripping or causing irritation.
Safe for use for all hair types and for colour treated hair pH 5.0.
COCOCHOCO Clarifying & Sulphate free Shampoo 300ml twin pack
- Brand: Cocochoco
- Product Code: Cocochoco Clarifying Shampoo 300ml twin pack - keratin aftercare
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £10.99